Welcome to Sportainment360! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using our website, located at https://sportainment360.com. By accessing our website, you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
Sportainment360 and/or its licensors hold the rights to all material on the website. These rights are reserved and users are only permitted to access the material for personal use, subject to the terms and conditions outlined.
Users are prohibited from:
-Republishing material from Sportainment360
-Selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from Sportainment360
-Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from Sportainment360
-Redistributing content from Sportainment360
This agreement will take effect from the date of acceptance.
Certain areas of the website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. Sportainment360 does not pre-screen or review these comments before they are posted on the website. These comments do not reflect the views of Sportainment360, its agents, or affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in the comments belong to the individual who posted them. In accordance with applicable laws, Sportainment360 will not be held liable for any comments or any damages or expenses resulting from the use, posting, or appearance of the comments on the website.
Sportainment360 reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Our website, Sportainment360, allows certain organizations to link to our site without the need for prior written approval. These organizations include:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors (as long as they link to our site in the same way they link to other listed businesses)
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications, or other website information, as long as the link:
- Is not misleading in any way
- Does not falsely suggest that the linking party endorses or sponsors our website or products/services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may also consider and approve link requests from other types of organizations, such as:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if:
- The link does not reflect negatively on our website or accredited businesses
- The organization does not have any negative records with us
- The visibility of the link benefits us more than the absence of Sportainment360
- The link is in the context of general resource information
To request a link from our website, organizations listed in the above paragraph must send an email to Sportainment360. This email should include the organization’s name, contact information, and the URL of the site where the link will be placed. We will respond within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may link to our website in the following ways:
- Using our corporate name
- Using the URL being linked to
- Using any other description of our website that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party’s site
Please note that we do not allow the use of our logo or other artwork for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Removal of links from our website
Please feel free to contact us if you come across any offensive content on our website. While we will review requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or respond to you directly. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, and we do not make any promises regarding the availability or timeliness of the material on the website.